The truth is, writing a CV is an art form. It can take many, many, many attempts before you have a coherent document, that recruiters run through a system to pick out key words before passing it on to the hiring manager.
But once you have mastered your CV, wow! The sense of achievement feels fantastic! And this document will get you through the rest of your career.
It is always difficult to know where to start, so welcome to the CV Surgery how to tackle and create your CV, which will last you a life-time.
You can opt in for either a group session or 1-2-1 coaching session, it really depends what you need!
Group CV Surgeries
Here is what is included for group CV Surgery Sessions:
- Every Last Thursday of the Month
- up to 2 hours
- 6 seats per-group
- Via video call
- CV review with-in one month of attendance
To register your seat, send your name, aspiring job title and date you would like to attend to email@example.com
Dates for 2020:
- Thursday 24th September – 7pm
- Thursday 29th October – 7pm
- Thursday 26th Novemeber – 7pm
- December TBC
CV Coaching 1-2-1
Perhaps you want to be more specific and urgently need a decent CV to apply to your dream job. 1-2-1 CV coaching includes:
- Video call
- 15 minute briefing before coaching session
- 2 hours +
- Date and time to suit you
- CV Template
- At the end of the session, you would have built a draft CV & Cover Letter
- CV review by me once you have made your changes
To book your session, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your 15 minute briefing.