CV Surgery & Interview Guide
The truth is, writing a CV is an art form. It can take many, many, many attempts before you have a coherent document, that recruiters run through a system to pick out key words before passing it on to the hiring manager.
But once you have mastered your CV, wow! The sense of achievement feels fantastic! And this document will get you through the rest of your career.
It is always difficult to know where to start, so welcome to the CV Surgery. Here you will learn how to tackle and create your CV, Cover Letter & Ace the interview… and the skills you learn in the coaching session will last you a life-time.
Once you have completed the session you graduate with more than new skills and a great CV but also receive the Ace the Interview guide which will help you ace your interview!
CV Coaching 1-2-1
You want to be specific and urgently need a decent CV to apply to your dream job. 1:1 CV coaching includes:
- Video call
- 15 minute briefing before coaching session
- 2 hours +
- £100 (£50 in December 2020)
- Date and time to suit you
- Personalised CV Template
- Personalised Cover Letter Template
- At the end of the session, you would have built a CV & Cover Letter
- CV review by me once you have made any changes
- Interview prep around your CV.
To book your session, email email@example.com to arrange your 15 minute briefing.